Learn anything, anywhere
Last updated: 08.06.2022
2. What are cookies?
3. What type of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
When you visit your website, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Description and purpose||Category||Provider|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||Analytical||Google Inc.|
|amp_7a6c18||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||Analytical||Amplitude|
|i18next||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||Analytical||Amplitude|
|storm-user-id||This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||Analytical||Amplitude|
4. How can you control your cookies
Unless you have chosen to disable cookies (in your browser settings or otherwise), you accept that cookies are used on our website (opt-out consent). Cookies installed can be deleted. If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our website may be limited.
Most web browsers will provide the option to turn off, or disallow cookies. How you do this depends on the web browser you are using. Instructions for disallowing cookies can usually be found in the browser’s “Help” menu.
Cookies can be deleted using your web browser. However, unless they are disallowed they will be re-applied the next time you visit a website. Alternatively, you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser program your computer uses.
5. Your rights and contact information
Org nr: 997 770 234